|Add to personal calendar|
|Date:||Tuesday, March 9, 2021|
|Time:||10:45 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Speaker:||Wes Kline, Meredith Melendez, Jenn Matthews|
|Description:||BOTH DAYS REQUIRED.
The trainers will spend approximately seven hours of instruction time covering content contained in these seven modules:
• Introduction to Produce Safety
• Worker Health, Hygiene, and Training
• Soil Amendments
• Wildlife, Domesticated Animals, and Land Use
• Agricultural Water (Part I: Production Water; Part II: Postharvest Water)
• Postharvest Handling and Sanitation
• How to Develop a Farm Food Safety Plan
In addition to learning about produce safety best practices, key parts of the FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirements are outlined within each module. There will be time for questions and discussion, so participants should come prepared to share their experiences and produce safety questions.
|Contact:||Brandi Williams, 856-451-2800 x 1|