Thursday, January 13, 2022
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
This online class consists of two live lectures on January 6 from 9:00am - 11:15am and January 13 from 9:00am - 12:00pm.
Understanding how water drains through soil is an essential skill for anyone who works with landscapes. This two-session online course focuses on the drainage problems that are most important to you and your customers. You'll learn how to:
- Read the landscape and analyze site conditions;
- Implement proper grading techniques;
- Evaluate soil conditions for plant selection;
- Identify different types of soil and learn how water moves through each; and
- Apply the right tools and techniques to solve drainage issues.
Keep the water where it belongs and keep your customers happy!
Early Registration Fee: $195.00 (on or before Dec. 30, 2021); Registration Fee: $210.00 (after Dec. 30, 2021)
Rutgers NJAES Office of Continuing Professional Education
Joe Canzano, 848-932-7317