Wednesday, May 18, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Customer service is something everyone needs to be aware of – really! How can we go beyond service to engage our customers in an experience they will not soon forget?
This course was developed to provide tips, techniques, and tools to help you build and improve your customer service skills and mindset. From utility crews out in the field to personnel in a call center, and from front line workers to senior leaders, all attendees will gain valuable knowledge to help them address an array of customer service challenges because customer service is EVERYONE'S job!
Topics will include:
- Customer service versus customer experience
- Customer focused mindsets and behaviors
- Understanding customer behaviors
- Increasing customer engagement
- Building a customer centric culture
- Cultivating ownership and accountability
- Sustaining customer relationships
Registration Fee: $280.00; Multi-Person Registration Fee: $250.00; NJLWO Fee (T/W/VSWS License Holders Only!): $140.00
Rutgers NJAES Office of Continuing Professional Education
Carol Broccoli, 848-932-7207