Thursday, February 24, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Effective writing and strong communication skills are essential in the workplace, no matter what your occupation. This online course will introduce you to the elements needed to develop or refresh this skill and provide some great tips on how to communicate with style.
Topics to be discussed:
- Determining the purpose of the document/knowing your audience
- Phrases to avoid in business writing (jargon, cliches, and meaningless words)
- Communicating difficult news
- Organizing a document - content strategies and formatting
- Clarity, conciseness, punctuation, and proofreading
- Communicating electronically...and more.
Registration Fee: $275.00; Multi-Person Registration Fee: $250.00; NJLWO Fee (T/W/VSWS License Holders Only!): $137.50
Rutgers NJAES Office of Continuing Professional Education
Carol Broccoli, 848-932-7207