Wednesday, April 27, 2022
7:30 a.m. – 11:55 p.m.
Dr. George Hamilton
The Rutgers/NJAES Office of Continuing Professional Education's (OCPE) Core Training Program is the first step in training for individuals interested in becoming a licensed New Jersey pest control operator and/or applicator. Topics covered during this online course include:
- Federal pesticide laws;
- The New Jersey Pesticide Control Act;
- What is Integrated Pest Management (IPM)?
- Pesticide hazards and how to minimize them;
- Proper handling, storage, and disposal of pesticides; and
- Types of application equipment and use.
This course satisfies New Jersey's requirement of attending a basic pesticide training course for new applicants seeking to gain a state license.
Registration Fee: $145.00; Multi-Person Registration Fee: $100.00; 10 or More Registrants from Same Company: $90.00
Rutgers NJAES Office of Continuing Professional Education
Carol Broccoli, 848-932-7207